Saturday, May 20, 2017

Hand-Held Spreader

Hand-Held Spreader 

Hand-Held Spreader


Hand-Held Spreader 


I felt this was a risky purchase. Seemed to good to be true. For me, it worked extremely well, but just like almost all spreaders, if the granules are clumped, it will clog. It is so much easier than the typical handheld. I personally do not like the push machines. Too little control in tight spots. And the hand manual model is pretty tough on the arms if you have a large yard. This spreader is held like a suitcase. Sweet! Easy!

Hand-Held Spreader 


I don't know how long the batteries will last. I did about 3000 square feet. Seemed just as strong finishing as starting. I removed a batteries until next use. You can control the width of the path and the amount distributed.

Hand-Held Spreader 

When I opened the box, all I could think of was you have got to be kidding me Scotts, this is the biggest piece of cheap junk in the world, no way will it work. And then I read a couple of really negative reviews about how water ruined the thing and it was a pain to use.

Hand-Held Spreader 

Read More

Hand-Held Spreader

No comments:

Post a Comment